Oscar Ponce Secada
Executive Director at Técnica Avícola S.A. Perú
- Director and shareholder of Grupo ValorA (Tecavi, Protein Group, Oregon Foods, MP San Antonio, FresquiCarnes). Peruvian family group committed to the protein production industry in Peru.
- Business Unit Manager of Protein Group, reporting to the international committee of the Spanish group Valls Companys. Director of the Peruvian Association of Pork Producers - Asoporci.
- Began his career at Interbank, Ripley and Técnica Avícola.
- Business Administrator from the University of Piura - Udep, with an MBA from Incae.
- Specialized studies in Executive Coaching Certification at Incae; Corporate Governance Program at Yale Univesity; and the Program for Company Directors (PDE) by Universidad del Pacífico, IE, and EY.
Managers Meat Production Workshop
Open dialogue: Where we are coming from and where we are going in broiler production in LATAM and Brazil, challenges and opportunities