Agricultural Engineer by the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Agrónomos de la Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
Polytechnic University of Madrid. Specialization in Zootechnics.
- Master in Intelligence Analyst (Univ. Rey Juan Carlos and Univ. Carlos III, Madrid).
- MBA in Internationalization of companies (ICEX-CECO).
- Master in Leadership for Political Management (Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona).
Director of the Association of Agricultural Cooperatives of Madrid (1989-1995).
Professionally linked to the professional organizations of the egg sector in.
Spain since 1995:
- Director of the Spanish Association of Egg Producers (ASEPRHU), since its creation in 1995.
creation in 1995.
- Director of the Institute of Egg Studies since its creation in 1996.
- Director of the Interprofessional Organization of Eggs and Egg Products (INPROVO) since its creation in 1998.
since its creation in 1998.
- Director of the Spanish Association of Egg Product Industries (INOVO) since its creation in 2004.
Participates in representation of the Spanish sector in the meetings of the professional organizations of the European Union (COPA).
European Union (COPA-COGECA and EEPTA-EUWEP) and before the European Commission.
Commission. She is currently President of the EU Egg Marketing Association (EEPTA).