Professional with extensive knowledge and skills in the comprehensive management of a business. High capacity for managing the commercial, financial and administrative area. Focused on results and generating value in local and international environments. Excellent leadership skills, with great human sense and ability to work as a team, both with direct and indirect teams. Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Industrial Engineer from JAVERIANA UNIVERSITY, Colombia
- Specialist in Engineering Management Systems from UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA, Colombia
- Senior Management, of the UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANDES, Colombia
SANTA ANITA NAPOLES S.A., Cali, Colombia 04/2008 - Current
- Responsible for the general management of the company with annual sales of more than U$110 Million and approximately 1,400 employees.
- Production and sales of 1,000 million eggs annually and positioning of brands in retail in Colombia that represent 25% of the market share.
- Lead and guide the company's strategic and growth plans.
- Ensure the strategic management of the business that allows achieving the profit expected by the board of directors and shareholders of the company.
- Achieve a meshing of the different companies that support the operation of Santa Anita Nápoles and in which it has a shareholding, through the participation of its boards of directors, defining the policies and strategies of the horizontal and vertical integration companies, (Incubation, Transport, Import of Raw Materials and Egg Products).
GRANJA SANTA ANITA S.A., Cali, Colombia 09/2001 – 03/2008
Administrative Financial Manager
Responsible for managing the financial area, leading the accounting, costs, treasury and portfolio departments, managing annual budget resources of $35,000 Million. In the administrative area I was in charge of the systems, security, purchasing, quality assurance and human management departments.
GRANJA SANTA ANITA S.A., Cali, Colombia 02/1998 – 08/2001
Administrative and Planning Manager
Responsible for managing the company's production and strategic planning, I was in charge of the systems, security, purchasing, quality assurance and human management departments.
TECNOPLAST LTDA., Cali, Colombia 09/1997 – 02/1998 Financial and Administrative Manager (in charge)
For 6 months I assumed, as manager, the management functions of the company's financial and administrative department.
TECNOPLAST LTDA., Cali, Colombia 08/1993 – 02/1998
Responsible for structuring the company's commercial department, maintaining excellent customer service, and actively participating in project tenders for the production of containers and packaging for pharmaceutical and mass consumption products of multinational companies. Responsible for the annual sales budget and the company's marketing plan.
TECNOPLAST LTDA., Cali, Colombia 01/1993 – 07/1993
Responsible for all new projects in the blowing, injection, extrusion and screen printing plants, aimed at improving productivity and reducing costs.
I currently belong to the boards of directors of the following companies:
- AON RISK Services S.A.
- LATCO Constructions S.A.
- Comprehensive Transport Company “Cointra” S.A.S.
- Inversiones Escala de Colombia S.A.S.
- Ovoproductos del Pacifico S.A.S. “Ovopacific”
I am currently the President of the National Board of Directors of the National Federation of Poultry Farmers “Fenavi”
Member of the Advisory Committee of the Bank of the Republic, Southwestern Regional.