The LPN Congress 2023 will take place in the city of Miami, specifically at the MACC - Miami Airport Convention Center - on October 17, 18 and 19, 2023
The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Miami Aiport & Convention Center is the official host hotel for LPN Congress 2023.
This fantastic and extraordinary hotel offers ideal facilities to host an event of this magnitude. The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Miami Aiport & Convention Center is conveniently located just minutes from the southwest corner of Miami International Airport (MIA) and a quarter of an hour from South Beach and the center of Miami's attractions..
How to get to the venue?
The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Miami Aiport & Convention Center is located next to the Dolphin Expressway (Highway 836).
It is only an 8-minute drive from Miami International Airport and offers a free 24-hour airport shuttle service.
Service “Sweet ride”
The DoubleTree offers a complimentary airport shuttle service available from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (which you will recognize by its signature "Sweet Ride" cookie pattern).
Just call the hotel +1 305-261-3800 and report your location, the pick-up points are as follows:
- D TERMINAL: Puertas # 1, 2, 3, 4 o 7
- E, F, G TERMINALES: Puerta # 15
- H TERMINAL: Puertas # 20 o 23
- J TERMINAL: Puerta #23
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami FL 33126, EE. UU. +1 305-261-3800
Located on the lower level, where arrival terminals D, E, F and H are located.
Cab service available 24 hours a day
Staff generally fluent in English and Spanish
The estimated fee is between 15-32$
- AAA Cab + 01 305-999-9990
- All Dade Cab +01 305-638-4444
- Central Cab +01 305-532-5555
- Eights Cab +01 305-888-8888
- Sushine Cab Co 305-445-3333
- Miami-Dade Taxis +01 (305) 551-1111
- Flamingo Taxis +01 (305) 599-9999
- Yellow Cab +01 (305) 777-7777
- Rickenbacker Taxi +01 (305) 365-0000
- Super Yellow Cab +01 (305) 888-7777
Uber is a modern technological platform that connects drivers with passengers through a mobile application. When you request a ride from this application, your request will be received by the nearest drivers. And when a driver accepts the trip, you will know the estimated time to your destination and how long it will take to pick you up. To create an Uber account you must have an email address and a phone number. The first thing to do is to download the app from your cell phone and register with your data.
The estimated fee is between 10-18$
You can also take a shuttle shared between two or three people, which is much cheaper. If you arrive at Miami International Airport you can call the SuperShuttle company at +01 305-871-2000.
- The first option would be "self-parking" in the hotel parking lot for $10 per day (you can come and go as many times as you wish during the day). The parking is inside the hotel: entering through the main entrance on the left hand side you will see the security guard booth.
- The second option is "vale parking" for $15 per day (and you can enter and exit as many times as you wish).
- The loading and unloading areas are by the convention center.
- First you would have to go through the guard booth, pay the $10 fee, and enter the loading area.
- In the loading area there are 3 gates/areas for sponsors to park the truck and unload items.